mai 04, 2015

ALL AT RYOKAN !

All at Ryokan !

Tools : pencil, quills (maru-pen, G-pen), ink Kaimei, Copic markers, Posca markers
Format : A3 (287 mm x 420 mm)
Time : about 4 days (8hrs a day)

This is an artwork I did for an exhibition in Tokyo, Japan, last summer (August 2014 - Speak Easy café, Kitaotsuka, Tokyo). This was an exhibition of our students works and our works. It was the first time we show our arts in Japan ; visitors gave us positive feedback !

The four main characters are mine. I hope I could draw the story one day. If you go to the "manga pages" section, you can see a try I did with them. The artwork was for Japan, so I put some references about manga/video games/movies I've got. You surely know them all :)
It was the first time I use such a big size of paper, and I was afraid of, but finally it was great : I could draw all my characters with details, it was really fun !

I hope you'll like it !








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Leave a message ! Please, be respectful. You can not like what I am doing, but you don't have to be rude or injurious. Thank you for understanding.