mai 04, 2015

CHARACTER DESIGN : Mizuko & Resshin

MIZUKO- Character Design -
RESSHIN - Character Design -

Tools : pencil, quills (maru-pen, G-pen), ink Kaimei, Copic markers
Format : A4 (210 mm x 297 mm)
Time : about 6hrs each

These are two of my many characters ! You might have seen them in other works. I'm not good at writing stories for now, so it's difficult for me to do manga pages. Then, I draw character design to be sure I know well how my characters are !

Mizuko, the mermaid, was first human being. If you look well, you'll see she has two fins, tied with seaweed. She can manipulate water but when she's on land, she lose every piece of mermaid she has ! Her name means "Child of water" in japanese.

Resshin is an orc. He's the strongest of his tribe and can manipulate ground and build strong walls. He's brutal at first met, but in fact he's like a bear : powerful and kind ! His name means "Violent earth tremor" in japanes too. Don't you ever push him to fury !

Hope you'll like them !


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Leave a message ! Please, be respectful. You can not like what I am doing, but you don't have to be rude or injurious. Thank you for understanding.