mai 04, 2015

WAKFU STYLE

Mermaid WAKFU style
Merman WAKFU style

Tools : pencil, Paint Tool Sai, Photoshop
Time : about 6hrs each


I do fall in love with the french anime Wakfu, which come from the same named MMORPG !  The universe is amzing, characters are fabulous, design just awesome, and the story just rocks !!!! It's pretty mature for an anime so maybe it's not very popular for the 6-14 years old, but my generation loves it !
So, instead of making a fanart, I tried to draw something that could be part of the Wakfu world. And I like mermaid and merman, so there are the two of them ! I prefer the femal version, I think I did better. But my friends and family told me they look good the two, so I show them to you.

Enjoy !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Leave a message ! Please, be respectful. You can not like what I am doing, but you don't have to be rude or injurious. Thank you for understanding.